Position Title : Channel Sales Account Executive Bilingual (French /English)
Grade : 4
Location : Montreal, Qc
Department : North American Sales
Reports to : Director, Sales
This position is responsible for the achievement of quarterly and annual quota, development of new accounts, identifying new market applications and opportunities for Avotus solutions and providing weekly, monthly, quarterly forecasts and budgets. The successful candidate will should be comfortable in a home-based office.
Education: University degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of five year’s enterprise sales solutions experience, preferably in the financial services sector.
- Experience in cold calling.
- Solid knowledge of the enterprise industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience in developing and maintaining executive level relationships.
- Demonstrable business and entrepreneurial skills.
- Demonstrable negotiating and closing skills.
- Must have excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to translate business needs and ROI to customers.
- Ability and expertise in managing large-scale applications sales campaigns.
- Building AVOTUS name recognition in their assigned territory, both with partners and end user prospects.
- Identify new market opportunities for AVOTUS products and services within the account territory.
- Initiating frequent information providing forum’s and group events
- Provide daily updates into the AVOTUS contact management information system.
- Achieve monthly bookings and revenue targets.