"The CPO's Agenda:
5 Strategies for Procurement Transformation" -- March, 2005 Read about the five primary strategies underlying sourcing's transformation to a major contributor to enterprise value:
1. Improve supplier development and collaboration
2. Enhance and integrate sourcing automation infrastructure
3. Adopt low cost country supply initiatives
4. Transition to a center-led sourcing organization
5. Increase spend under management and improve spend compliance The report examines these in more detail and provides pracical and proven approaches to sourcing transformation.
Complete the form below to get the download link to your email. (All fields are required)