One of the major challenges in evaluating telecom solutions is the lack of deployment options. It is vital that an enterprise facing such a challenge prioritize selection of the delivery approach over getting involved in the functionality details of the various telecom expense management solutions being evaluated. Avotus recommends that enterprises start off by determining which delivery model is most appropriate to their environment before assessing any telecom expense management solution.
Avotus TEM solutions are available as licensed enterprise software implementations, hosted applications, value-added managed services, or any combination as required.
Regardless of which deployment option you choose, Avotus will enable you to:
- Access your data anytime
- Access instant standard reports, extracts and analysis with no extra charges
- Electronic bonding to enterprise systems such as accounting, HR, and finance
Avotus provides complete operational flexibility by offering the following deployment options:
- Managed Services – Avotus manages the entire expense management process from ordering of service to invoice receipt to customer approval.
- Hosted: Software as a Service (SaaS) - Avotus hosts the software, which saves enterprises hardware and IT management costs. The client will have full access to the Avotus TEM System. In addition, Avotus offers additional services to our Hosted option such as loading invoices into the system, manage expense allocation and/or dispute management.
- Licensed Software – Avotus enables enterprises to host the software and maintain all data behind their corporate firewalls.