Know how to conduct day-to-day operations at peak effectiveness with Microsoft Teams
ReflectR CM is a cutting-edge tool for analyzing take-up, governance and performance gains from the usage of Microsoft Teams in any organization. The ReflectR CM dashboard helps check whether or not Microsoft Teams has been adopted in a successful manner and whether the expected business benefits and productivity gains have been attained.
Manage and monitor complex team environments
Establish business continuity and high work-from-anywhere employee productivity with cutting-edge analytics and reporting capabilities of ReflectR suite of solutions.
Figure out your Microsoft Teams performance
- Apply filters to make sure only relevant data is shown
- Choose a date range to monitor usage trends over a specified period of time
- Click through to comprehensive information
- User-defined dashboard
- Filtering data at organizational unit (OU) level
- Role-based access
- Drill through from summary pages to detailed information
- Report export
- Quick access to Teams tenant data
Keep an eye on call quality and call costs
Utilize call analytics to access and monitor crucial info regarding call quality and call costs and make the required changes to boost productivity.
- Maintain the highest levels of service delivery, both internally and externally
- Upload carrier call tariff tables to enable departmental billing and ownership and management of call costs
ReflectR CM is part of the ReflectR suite of specialized tools delivering valuable insights into the most popular UC&C platforms globally.
ReflectR and its modules provide info regarding almost everything that you should be aware of about your UC&C environment, ranging from headset usage to DID number management.
The core reporting and analytics of the ReflectR application are supplemented by 5 add-on modules which further expand its scope.
Moreover, our voice-recording solution, ReflectR VR is able to function as a standalone application.