Not satisfied with the efficiencies from Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Webex Calling?
Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Webex Calling require supplementary tools to track individual as well as collective remote team performance.
Without these tools, organizations will always remain in the dark with regards to the level of team productivity as well as individual employee performance.
ReflectR provides the tools to scale up productivity
ReflectR is a suite of 5 tools that have been proven to enhance employee and team productivity in a UC&C environment. Out of the 5 tools, 4 of them – ReflectR, ReflectR RT (for webex only), ReflectR DM, and ReflectR RM usher in unprecedented clarity and understanding to Cisco’s UC&C platforms, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), and Webex Calling.
With the completion of certification with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM) v14, ReflectR meets all connectivity and compatibility requirements with Cisco UCM.
ReflectR and its modules enable organizations to monitor, report and analyze their team’s performance across a variety of UC&C activities. It offers the data, insights and; overall clarity required to enhance productivity, call quality and customer service.
Get customized dashboards and reports
- ReflectR is a monitoring and reporting solution for Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Webex Calling
- ReflectR is a powerful and flexible solution, giving you unparalleled visibility of your UC&C usage, call quality, user adoption, productivity and costs
- Users can customize dashboard layouts and reports to give them the data they need, presented in a clean, intuitive interface. It’s simple to use, and training needs are minimal
Excellent monitoring tool for Cisco UC&C platforms
- Detects call-quality issues and boosts service levels
- Augments productivity of users and ensures business continuity
- Escalates user adoption and guarantees ROI in Cisco UC&C
- Visibility of call costs highlights fraud and decreases costs
- Enhances capacity planning and management (SIP trunks, DIDs and devices), and boosts efficiencies in your UC&C environment